Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Dishonest 9/11 Truther

Years back, starting around 2003, I started to develop agreements with the 9/11 "Truther" movement. But that lasted very briefly.

All I did was accept what the documentaries told me, but once you do outside research, the 9/11 "Truther" movement  turns out to be complete bollocks.

I found this FB post on Sept. 11, 2013.

Normally, I would have ignored this, except one thing compelled me to.
The Number One thing that pulled me into the whole "9/11 Inside Job" BS was WTC 7. I guess that is why I had to respond, because I wanted to help and not let him get suckered into a BS conspiracy as I was.

So, I merely said "ugh, you do know that the floors of WTC 7 were on fire? I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure that constitutes as "damage.""

I couldve gone further and note the hole in the side and further damage by the debri from the Twin Towers, but all I needed to destroy the "it wasn't even damaged" claim was to show evidence of damage. Videos prove that the building had several floors on fire, and that is all I needed.

So, what did Victor do? He deleted my comment and blocked me.


Well mate, since I doubt we will have "another life" I do however know that the Internet will outlive us both and last for many generations. Therefore, I will let your dishonesty live on for all to see.


Another typical closed minded conspiracy guy: thinks he is immune to criticism, closed minded, and instantly censoring other people. I don't understand these type of people.

I guess this may be helpful t understand the psychology of such closed minded conspiracy promoters.


And in closing, I think I will end this blog with a video addressing WTC 7 conspiracies, and a note to Victor and his ilk.

First, the video;



Dear Victor and all 9/11 conspiracy theorists,


If you ever read this blog, I doubt I can change your mind. I know it is possible to change minds, as I no longer affiliate with the 9/11 "truther" movement. However, it is impossible to change the minds or reason with those who refuse to be open to other opinions and ideas. And I hope that you can embrace that.

The world is not simple as you think it is. Yes there are bad people in the world, but not everything is connected. Not everything is being controlled. Not everything is under surveillance, not everything is being "planned." The world is unpredictable. I know it is hard for you, but that is reality.

Second lesson you need to learn: welcome to the Internet.

On here, everything is open for discussion. Everything you post is up for criticism (even this blog I just posted). Get used to it.

Also, here on the Internet, there is a overwhelming vast amount of information, open to the whole world. Do yourself a favor next time, do some research especially before you make comments like "WTC 7 was undamaged."

But be warned, even misinformation gets out there on the Internet. Learn to check your sources, verify their information, question everything, and FFS CHECK YOUR SOURCES. (it's so important that yes, I said it twice)

No comments:

Post a Comment